Pages

April 20, 2015

The End of the 20th Century/Year (March 30, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqTRSVA1YA    He Lives short video

Post this on Facebook, Twitter, whatever is popular now on the web. Do it. People will be blessed for this. Pretty cool deal, right?

Speaking of videos, today I finally got to see "Meet the Mormons." I agree with Mom. It is a nice movie and has a good message about the church but I feel like they missed something pretty critical #bookofmormon. I mean, it is the keystone of our religion for a reason, pues! Oh well....when I became a big, famous movie director I will make a "Meet the Mormons 2" and it will talk about Pure Doctrine!!! hahaha.

Anyways, it has a been a good week here in Tacalà, Piura, Perù. I saw Elder Rodas today. Our investigator who would not accept anything we taught has been reading the Book of Mormon and is now in Jacob. Because of his desire to read, he has changed a LOT and now put his own baptismal date for April 10th. He will be interviewed this Friday and be baptized the next. The couple who came to church two weeks ago saw the Joseph Smith movie and felt the Spirit really strong. They have been reading together every night and recently read 1 Nephi 13 and 14, and instantly understood what the "Church of the Devil" was. It was pretty amazing. They are planning to get married and later be baptized. They are really miracles in the vineyard of the Lord.

Well, it is my last email as a 20 year old churre. I think it is pretty funny: the 21st birthday is spent drinking in bars and I am going to be in the Stake Center listening to General Conference. #beingmormon. 

I hope you all get the chance to hear at least ONE talk this conference weekend, hopefully being one of the talks from the Prophet himself or from Richard G. Scott (my favorite Apostle). Happy Easter Weekend!

- Elder Dax Rich 

No comments:

Post a Comment