Pages

April 20, 2015

Personal Progress on the Road to Exaltation (March 9, 2015)

So, after a series of pretty-deep lessons with doctrine up to my neck, I got to thinking about the progress of all of us as human beings and realized that there are four levels on our progress as humans to return to God.

1) Recognize that there is a Supreme Being

2) Recognize that Jesus Christ is the Savior.

3) Recognize that there is a true church on the earth.

4) Endure to the end.

I realized that literally every person can be placed on one of these 4 levels, and the end would be to complete all 4 steps. Cool stuff, right?

Then came P-Day. It was quite bacán. The girl who recently got baptized invited us to her house in the farmlands outside of Piura to celebrate the birthday of a sister in our zone. So, our district, two members, and the sister who had her birthday and her companion went to the farmlands where Maracuyá grows abundantly, animals are crazy, and people cook like Boy Scouts. Amen y amen! We left super early to travel there and got back pretty late, but it was truly an adventure filled with charades, nerf guns, and lots and lots of pictures. I hope you all get to enjoy the pictures!
This past week, I saw this movie again, and I was reminded of how much I liked it. It depicts the Spirit World well and explains the atonement well. If you have interest, you are invited to watch it, even though it is kind of old. 

Anyways that was basically the week for me. I hope you all have an awesome week! ¡Cuídense mucho!

- Elder Dax Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment