Pages

January 12, 2015

La "Segunda" Navidad (December 23, 2014)

My title is a play-on of the Spanish hymn "La Primera Navidad." Sorry if no one got that....awkward!
 
Well, there are a million and one things that are happening this Christmas season. I have had many crazy experiences, like controling a crowd of crazy children and parents who celebrate Christmas by break-dancing with Spiderman, singing with Santa Claus in front of a Coca-Cola fountain, and going on adventures with people from all over the world. #intentionallynotgivinginformation

I´ll try to send back pictures in the following weeks, I am just in a far-away internet cafe today, so sorry!

However, if I can share one thing with everyone: it would be a piece of my Christmas Spirits:
Christmas is "mas" about "Christ" than anything else, but as we know, Christ is our family. Therefore, the family is just as important. I say this because I hope everyone can understand that if they are to have a truly wonderful Christmas, then those two things must be together. May we all remember that the Savior of the World was born as a babe in a stable and then lived and died for us. He died so that if we follow Him, we can live forever with our families.

I wish everyone could come together and praise the Lord like the choir in this video, and I know one day, billions and billions will get that chance. I hope that everyone who reads this will be in that group. May we all come and praise the Lord and remember that in a "silent night" the world was forever changed.
 
I love you all so much, and I pray for each and everyone of you (many times by name!) each night. I want the very best for each of you and I know it is only through Jesus Christ that we can have true joy in this life and the next life. 

Con todo el amor en el mundo,
 
Elder Dax Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment