Pages

October 27, 2014

Dax "Big Z" Rich (October 20, 2014)

Well, big things happened. I am now a Zone Leader and am back in Piura Central! So, about half of my mission will be purely Piura Central. But, that isn`t the craziest part! *Drum roll* My companion, for the first time in Piura-history is a Gringo! (Well maybe not the first time in Piura`s history, but the first time in a super long time!) It is CRAZY to be with a Gringo! His name is Elder Eddington from Utah, and we are now the Dynamic Duo from the USA. Crazyness. 

Also, to add to the craziness, the national mailing system in Peru is on strike. Soooo, I wont be receiving any packages for a while, and thus I advise everyone who wants to to wait until this gets resolved to send me a package or even a card. Crazyness X2. 

It was quite emotional to leave Pueblo Nuevo, and I choked up a few times during this past week as I said goodbye to some amazing families. I have seen the Gospel bless and change families and I will miss this environment and opportunity to help the Gospel spread in a humble town. 

Well, there are LOTS of new things that I will be doing from now on. It will make the mission a lot more...interesting, let`s say, but I am excited for the test and hope to keep everyone involved and up to date on the exciting adventures of Elder Rich!

Thanks and best of luck to everyone! ¡Cuídense mucho!

- Elder Dax Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment