Pages

November 24, 2014

Going Gringo (October 27, 2014)

Well, I hate to say it, but it may just be better to have a Gringo companion...or it might just be that I have an awesome Gringo companion. Either way, I am quite, quite happy. It is awesome to have someone who gets my jokes and bursts out singing music from "Frozen" at random moments. 
 
"Do you want to build a snowman?" 
"Go away Elder Rich."
"Okay, bye."
 
Anyways, I am also loving my area. It is a ward but there is a lot of drama. So, who do you call when there is a "drama" problem? This guy. Good times. I feel like being Maxwell Smart again and solving all of the problems with my shoe phone.
 
Today, as a highlight, we went to the Miguel Grau Museum. If you want to know who he was, go on Wikipedia, but a summary: he is the navel super hero of Peru. He blew up some ships and died in ship warfare, but he also sailed around the world and visited NYC, so I gave him my respects. I have some pictures, but the "computer shuffle" as I like to call it (looking for computers in random internet cafes) made it impossible to find a computer that had a USB drive. Sorry!
 
Anyways, more adventures are to be had. I hope you all have a stellar week and lots of happiness. ¡CuĂ­dense mucho!

- Elder Dax Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment