Pages

March 31, 2014

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes (March 24, 2014)

Well, a lot changed thanks to cambios this week. I am still here in Capullanas with Elder Quispe, but we now are sharing the area with 2 new hermanas, 2 new zone leaders (because Capullanas is now big enough to be a zone), and a new district leader. This guy. Bacan, hermano. Really it just means I get a cell phone. Good times. But yeah, these next 6 weeks will be very different from what I experienced before. I am sure there will be cool things to report. 

There was a lot of stress and running around this week (because of this change), so I apologize that I don´t have any awesome stories or scriptures to share, but I guess it is nice to have a short email once in a while. 

I hope you are all doing well, and I hope everyone is safe! I look forward to hearing more from everyone as time goes on! 

¡Cuídense mucho!

- Elder Dax Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment