Pages

February 24, 2014

You "Stole" My Heart (Feb. 10, 2014)

Happy Pre-Valentine’s Day to all. May your week be full of love, friendship, and more love. To inspire everyone to express love, I´d like to share an experience this week of how someone demonstrated love for me. Actually, it was two fellows who came over to me, borrowed my money and keys, and were filled with so much joy that they forgot to return my possessions. Truly, this is the meaning of love.

That was the highlight of the week, I´d have to say, because well it was just a sad week. It was my final week with Elder Benitez, and while we finally got to start studying Japanese together (thanks Mom and Dad!) it was not enough to stop us from shedding a tear as we parted ways this morning. So, now I am sitting next to my "Papi." Yep, until tomorrow at 1 PM I am back with good ol´ Papa Chavez. We are both going to be trainers, so we are together until we go to meet our new hijos. The love just keeps going!

I apologize for not having a scripture this week, but I will just leave my letter with a few words of gratitude. Thanks to all who are reading and keeping up with my exciting adventures. Thanks to all who have been supporting my family with different challenges of health, time, and stress. Thanks to all of my friends and family for your thoughts and prays. Thank you all, and otra vez, ¡
Feliz Dia De Los Enamorados!

¡Cuídense mucho!

- Elder Dax Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment